Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15th, 2010

Well, at least today wasn't as dull as the previous two days. The morning was quiet. And it seems that even more people came to work today. There was about 15 or so in the office. So, it was a bit livelier in a sense...not really actually. As always, everyone was doing their own stuffs and none bothered to talk to anyone else. It seems that that's the habit of workers these days. They keep themselves coiled-up in their own cubicle - their own little world, and just disregard the existence of everyone else in the world. Sad really. But anyhow, I did have a chat with Prem today in the smoking room. It was quite lengthy by the way. I smoked three butts of cigarettes as we were conversing. But the topics weren't really related much to work, so, I guess I don't have to share this here then.

Then, I had lunch with my dad. Out of the blue, he called and said that he's somewhere around KLCC and he asked if I wanted to join him for lunch with Uncle Burn and Uncle Megat. So, in response, I said yes. And we went to Yassin at Jalan Raja Laut if I'm not mistaken. It was the place where people would queue up the whole length of the sidewalk; sometimes even up till the traffic light before the shop, which was almost 300 meters away. Yeah...and that's where we went to eat. The food was delicious though. I've never thought that nasi kandar could have tasted so good. Haha. It seems I was wrong.

And afterward, back at the office, I helped Kak Wati to decorate the floor for the upcoming Raya Deco evaluation. So, that took time - it even stretched till after office hours. Anyways, Kaber came as well today. But at 5.30 p.m. He was from Nilai, his kampung, and he wanted to take home some papers to update our logbook report. Though, he stayed there a bit longer. Owh, and he was wearing sandals when he came, so, he had to borrow the Security's shoes. Haha. His shoes were damn shiny. It was torn, it had scratches on it, but it was still shiny as hell.

Anyways, that was mostly what happened in the office. Tomorrow's a holiday - Malaysia's birthday. So, in regards to the auspicious event to come; Happy Birthday, Malaysia.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: