Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24th, 2010

I almost forgot that I had to do this today. Stepped into the 'weekend mode' once the clock turned 5.00. Haha. Well, anyways, since I have the time for it today, might as well make the best out of it.

The day started just fine. This whole week, I came after 8.30. So, yeah... Anyways, I had to redo what I did yesterday, which was the PDP-MC. The main purpose of this job is to justify the division. Since everyone was wondering why there needs to be a Petroleum Engineering Division, so, we had to declare what we did and the significance of such. So, what I had to do was quite simple. It was to check the movement of projects classified as development and report in the division's portfolio. All we had to do was check the classification of projects since the Post PGSS 2008/2009 till the 2010/2011, which is the latest. And afterward, declare the reason for the progress of each projects.

Basically, we had to declare that we did study the projects and we did do something about them. And thus, with our effort, we would declare why we are significant. Haha. Simple shit actually - the concept, that is. But the work was really tedious. Fortunately, after two days of suffering and having to deal with Kaber and his inability to understand what the fuck he was doing, we finally completed ours today. Haha.

Yesterday's job was exactly the same. Unfortunately, we were given new databases as it gets later during the day. And each new database came with a note to dismiss the previous databases. Such, rendered our work utterly useless every time. Therefore, since our final database for yesterday was received at 5.00 p.m. local time...yeah...you got the idea... Everything was for nothing! Haha. Actually, we even received a new database today as well. And as such, added to the fact that yesterday's effort was really useless.

Anyhow, that was what we did for today. And I finally got my haircut. Damn. I was starting to get sick of hair falling from my forehead. And talking about hair, Happy Weekend!!!

-End of Entry-

0 comments: