Monday, November 15, 2010

November 16th, 2010

Sorry for not being entirely thorough in my previous posts last week. I even missed a day for my daily post. Haha. Ironic. It's been so hectic at work that I couldn't even find the urge to write anything here. Well, since I am now, might as well share what I've been up to since last week. So, I'm currently consolidating the Indonesia PSCs and all the PSCB shares there. Well, it sounds simple enough, but belive me when I say this, shitting golf balls are easier than doing this.

Anyways, that's really all I could say without jeopordizing the integrity of the project. Haha. I'm actually not in the mood to write anything now. This post was supposed to be published yesterday, but my computer suddenly went haywire and this was put in the draft. I've actually written quite a lot yesterday, and when I check on it today, all that's left was the first paragraph above which wasn't even complete. Shit. So, there you have it.

-End of Entry-

0 comments: